We know you can’t see the blueberries in the photo because we went a little cray-cray with the toppings. But we promise they are there! And yes, these hotcakes are what breakfast dreams are made of.
And yes you’re gonna love these gluten free blueberry hotcakes. The recipe is super easy, they are delicious and they’re actually healthy. Check out the ingredients! These healthy hotcakes are not only gluten free, refined sugar free, grain free but low carb too!
If you make them let us know! Share a pic with us on social media.
Emma + Carla
P.s the recipe is also on our recipe app along with another 400 healthy recipes! Check it out over here.
Pp.s these gluten free blueberry hotcakes make the BEST post-workout breakfast. We love them after a Pilates class! Try our MerryBody Pilates for free HERE.
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen and thawed)
- 1⁄4 cup coconut flour
- 1⁄4 cup nut butter
- 1 tsp 100% vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- coconut oil or butter for the pan
- Sugar free chocolate melted
- Nut butter butter
- Place all of the hotcake ingredients (except the blueberries) into your blender or food processor.
- Whiz until smooth.
- Melt a little coconut oil in a large fry pan on low/medium heat and place 1⁄4 cups of batter in the middle of the pan. Add 3-5 blueberries to the top of each hotcake.
- Cook each hotcake for around 4-5 minutes.
- Flip VERY carefully with a spatula and press slightly so all the raw batter cooks evenly.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes and place on a plate covered with foil
- Continue to cook pancakes until all the batter is used!
- Now have FUN topping your stack of pancakes with all the FUN toppings! YAY!
- You can swap blueberries to any chopped fruit you like!