We know fasting is all the rage now… but if you’re still a breakfast eater/drinker this green mango smoothie recipe is for you! Actually it’s for you either way… because you can enjoy at any time of the day.
We really do love smoothies, they’re just so easy to make. Plus there’s hardly any washing up.
Check out all our delicious dairy-free, refined sugar-free smoothies over HERE!
Emma + Carla
P.s this recipe has also been added to the Get Merry recipe app. Find all our best recipes (over 500!) on the app. CLICK HERE to download.
- 50 g (2 oz ) baby spinach
- 1 mango peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 orange peeled and cut into chunks
- 2 cups coconut milk (carton)
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tsp 100% vanilla extract
- Chuck all the ingredients into your blender and whiz till nice and smooth! YAY! YUM!
- Add your fave supps. We always like to add our powdered gelatin, great for your gut, skin, hair and nails!