Sick of the same ole same ole bacon and eggs? Well don’t be! Because we’ve got this super YUM Healthy Breakfast Casserole recipe that you’re going to fall in love with. Seriously, you are!
Emma + Carla
healthy breakfast casserole
stuff you need
- 300g free range mince (your favourite!)
- 10 button mushrooms sliced
- 1 carrot grated
- 1/2 brown onion finely chopped
- 4 eggs
- macadamia oil for the pan (or butter/coconut oil)
- salt and pepper
- In a medium heat fry pan add the oil and saute the onion until soft.
- Add the mince and cook until just brown.
- Add the carrot and mushrooms and continue to cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low and crack 4 eggs in to the mince and allow to cook for around 5 minutes (or to your liking!).
- Serve hot with avocado, salt and pepper!
The Merrymaker Sisters | Easy Healthy Recipes + Online Yoga and Pilates Program https://themerrymakersisters.com/