These low carb crepes are all kinds of magical delish, get in belly action good. They are the perfect thing to make for Mother’s Day Brekky. Or any brekky for that matter. Actually… any meal really! We just had them for lunch. Sahhhh good!
You’ll love them for the yum factor but you’ll also love them for the easy healthy recipe factor.
Since this crepe recipe is especially for Mother’s Day we need to tell you about our epic Mother’s Day book bonus! If you’re still looking for a Mumma’s Day pressie and if she loves food and healthy food you’ve got to check it out HERE! (Bonus included if ordered before 8 May 2017)
When you buy a Mother’s Day book special you’ll also get a bonus Mother’s Day quote card PLUS a pretty love filled rose quartz crystal in the cutest satin Merry bag.
Each book will be confetti bombed, wrapped in brown paper and sent with a huge amount of Merry love vibes. Yes, you will be in the super good books with this pressie.
We topped our low carb crepes with a dollop of butter and a sprinkle of coconut sugar. Obviously, if you want to keep carbs and sugars down… hold the sugar. They’re super yum just with butter or even make them savoury by adding avocado and bacon (because bacon).
If you’re after more easy healthy Mother’s Day recipes you’ve got to check out these 25 morning/afternoon tea recipes! Perfection!
If you make any Merrymaker delishness this Mum’s Day share a pic on social media. We’d love to see them!
Emma + Carla
P.s don’t forget to check out the Mother’s Day book bonus! Bonus rose quarts crystals and quote cards coming your way!
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1 tbs. rice malt syrup (optional)
- 1 tbs. coconut flour
- 1 tbs. coconut oil melted
- salt and pepper
- extra coconut oil
- 2 lemons
- sprinkle of coconut sugar (optional)
- Make the crepes. In a blender/food processor mix all ingredients together until smooth.
- In a small fry pan melt a little coconut oil on medium heat.
- Add ¼ cups of batter to the pan and tilt the pan so the mixture spreads out to the edges.
- Cook for 3 minutes until the edges start to rise.
- Carefully flip and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- It will make 4-6 crepes. Place on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm.
- Serve crepes with fresh lemon and butter! OMG YUM!
- Serve with any toppings you like! Make them savoury with avocado. YUM!