You are about to go to brownie heaven. Seriously, we should just turn ourselves into a healthy brownie blog because we seriously are #obsessed.
Especially when they’re THIS easy. This low carb raw choc raspberry brownie recipe is a chuck in the blender and whiz kind of recipe (aka our fave kind of recipe). As you know, we like things to be quick and easy and of course delish. These brownies definitely double tick all of those boxes!
We reckon that these low carb raw choc raspberry brownies (which are also gluten free and grain free and dairy free!) will be perfect for your Easter chocolate need. And yes, we say need. We love chocolate and it’s definitely on a need basis. And want. We just want it sometimes.
The best thing is that when you use amazing raw cacao powder, healthy nuts and good fats, this ‘treat’ ain’t really even a treat! You could totally eat it for breakfast. In fact, we’re having it for dinner tonight. We’re going to make granola, chop up brownie and serve it with coconut yoghurt. That’s ridiculous. Yep, ridiculously YUM!
Emma + Carla
- 2 cups cashews
- 2 cups blanched almond meal
- 1 cup raw cacao
- 1/3 cup erythritol (or natural sweetener of choice)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup nut butter (like almond/peanut)
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- Place everything into your blender or mix master (except the raspberries) and whiz until smooth.
- Add the raspberries and whiz until the raspberries are just mixed through.
- Transfer the batter into a 20 x 20 cm (8 inch) silicon mould or lined slice tin.
- Place into the freezer for at least 30 minutes, slice and enjoy!
- We like to store ours in the freezer so we don't eat it all at once! Just thaw out when you're ready to eat!