We know that you all LOVED our No Sweetener Pumpkin Cacao Brownies… or was it that WE just loved it? Nah, we’re pretty sure you guys loved it too! Yay for loving all the brownies!
[Tweet “Introducing our NEW No Sweetener Chocolate Raspberry Brownies!”]
We’ve made a teeny weeny change to our original recipe that has made it even more delish (yep, true story!).
We simply added… RASPBERRIES! Geniuses coming at ‘cha! Chocolate + raspberries = winning combination every. Single. Time.
If you loved the original then we think you’re gonna go #craycray for our No Sweetener Chocolate Raspberry Brownies!
[Tweet “Yep, I AM #craycray for these No Sweetener Choc Raspberry Brownies… :)”]
Total delicious party time is about to happen in your mouth.
AND if you DO make them and you DO love then… we’d LOVE you to share this recipe with your friends and family… heck! Why not share a photo on social media… because then we can share it with the whole wide world! #themerrymakersisters
Emma + Carla
p.s here’s the Sweetener Free Chocolate recipe that we drizzled on top! Yum!
p.p.s did you know this recipe features in our FREE recipe eBook? Download your copy HERE!
- 1 cup of cooked puréed pumpkin
- 1 cup raspberries (thaw if frozen)
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup softened butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 20 x 20 cm (8 x 8 inch) square cake tin with baking paper.
- In a food processor or blender whiz all the ingredients except the raspberries.
- The batter will be nice and smooth.
- Stir through the raspberries and pour in to the prepared slice tin.
- Shake the tin to even out the top and place in to the oven for 40 minutes.
- Take out of the oven and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes before slicing and enjoying!
- We like to drizzle ours with sweetener free chocolate (recipe link above) and top with extra raspberries!
Looking for more low fructose delicious treats?!
You’ve got to try our FAVOURITE recipe. We even made a video showing you just how quick and easy it is!