This orange and raspberry smoothie really is a winning healthy smoothie combination. A little different to the normal smoothie combos. And you might think orange and milk is a weird combination… but trust us, it’s really good.
We’ve oddly had a big break form smoothies. Probably was about time… since we’ve been having smoothies for brekky almost every day for the last 5 years (haha). But we’re excited to welcome them back and this orange and raspberry smoothie recipe is on the to-make list!
We love smoothies for the ease factor. It’s like… wake up, drink coffee, exercise (for us it’s Yoga and Pilates), throw ingredients in a blender and enjoy delish smoothie. The perfect way to start the day!
If you make this recipe let us know! Share a pic with us on your Instagram Stories!
Emma + Carla
Ps. come and try our Yoga and Pilates classes for free! SIGN UP HERE.
Orange and Raspberry Smoothie
STUFF YOU NEED
For the smoothie
- 2 cups coconut milk (carton)
- 1 orange peeled and cut into chunks
- 1 cup ice
- 1 cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tbs. gelatin powder (optional)
- 1 tsp. natural sweetener (optional)
- Place all the ingredients in your blender and whiz until smooth.