We’ve always wanted to make our own aioli… little did we know, it’s actually really simple! Here’s our recipe for paleo aioli, goes perfect with fish, salad or even meatballs! Now you have this as a base, go crazy with flavours, like paprika, chilli or dill (the options are endless!). Delish!
e + c
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 lime juiced
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 1/2 tsp. mustard seeds
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- salt + pepper
- In a blender (we use our Vitamix) whiz the egg, egg yolk, lime juice, garlic + mustard seeds until combined.
- Continue to blend + add the olive oil VERY slowly, teaspoon by teaspoon.
- It should take you around 5 minutes, once all of the oil is added, it will be thick + creamy.
- Add salt + pepper to taste.
- Keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.