We LOVE chia puddings because A. they are delish B. you can prepare them the day before for a brekky that is paleo-prepared and C. they are so super easy! Today we’re sharing our Paleo Berry Chia Pudding recipe with you but you might also like our super simple chia pudding! Have fun with your chia puddings, you really can add anything to them! Think cacao nibs, cashews, banana, maca powder… your options really are endless!
Emma + Carla
Check out all our healthy paleo breakfast recipes here.
p.s this recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
- 1 1/2 cups almond or coconut milk
- 1/2 cup mixed berries
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 lemon juiced and rind for garnish
- 1 granny smith apple grated
- In a large jar or container mix all the ingredients well.
- Place the jar or container in the fridge and leave to soak overnight or at least 2 hours.
- When you're ready to eat, add a little more milk to get your desired consistency and serve with lemon zest!
- Add your favourite nuts for the extra delish factor!