Breakfast seems to be the trickiest meal to paleo-fy when first starting a paleo lifestyle, but our simple paleo chia pudding is definitely a delicious and nourishing addition to the weekly brekky menu! Not only is it yum, it’s a simple recipe that you can prep the night before. It’s the perfect on-the-go brekky and it’s packed with the goodness of chia so you’ll get your dose of healthy omega-3s! Read about chia on the I Quit Sugar website.
Here’s some more breakfast inspiration!
Emma + Carla
Simple Paleo Chia Pudding.
- 2 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 2 tbs. cacao nibs (optional)
- 1 tbs. goji berries (optional)
- 1 tbs. raw honey
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract or paste
- In a large jar or container mix all the ingredients well.
- Place the jar or container in the fridge and leave to soak overnight or at least 2 hours.
- When you're ready to eat, add a little more almond milk to get your desired consistency! YUM!
- Top with extra coconut and some nuts.
- You can swap the goji berries and cacao nibs for anything really! We also love raspberries and macadamia nuts.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/