What’s for dinner? How about these easy paleo chicken rissoles with our choc raspberry raw cake for dessert?! Deeelish.
e + c
paleo chicken rissoles.
stuff you need
- 500g chicken mince (or any mince!)
- 1 brown onion chopped finely
- 1 carrot peeled and grated
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. basil
- 1/2 tsp. thyme
- 1tbs. tomato paste (check the ingredients and make sure it is 100% tomatoes)
- 1 egg
- salt + pepper to season
- coconut oil for the pan
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl and mix until well combined.
- With wet hands (so the mixture doesn't stick to your hands...yuck!) roll the mince mix into twelve large balls.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large fry pan on medium heat.
- Place the rissoles into the pan and squish down a little.
- Cook for seven to eight minutes or until lightly golden.
- Flip and cook for a further seven minutes or until cooked through.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Yoga and Pilates | Easy Healthy Recipes https://themerrymakersisters.com/
Serve with salad, roast vegetables or why not try a paleo burger!