How GOOD is Paleo Cheese Week? Seriously! #MMCheeseWeek was maybe the best. Idea. EVER! Of course, we couldn’t do paleo cheese week without adding Paleo Cheese Burgers to the menu! We enjoyed these with Merrymaker Mum and Dad (we got both their ticks of approval!).
This recipe is seriously EASY. It’s all about the toppings! We kept the burger patties ridiculously simple… as in, we didn’t add a thing to them except mince… yes, we told you it was easy!
So! Obviously you’re going to need to whip up a batch of our Paleo Cheese! PLUS, grab some burger toppings, we’re talking: lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and why not add a dollop of our paleo tomato sauce! YUM! Paleo Cheese Burgers coming at ‘cha!
Love this cheesey recipe? Then you’ll probably also love our Paleo Cheese on Toast! Tomorrow we’re making Mum’s famous spag bowl… with you guessed it… paleo cheese! We’ve gone paleo cheese cray cray!
Emma + Carla
p.s did you know this recipe features in our FREE recipe eBook? Download your copy HERE!
- 500g grass fed beef mince
- 1 large tomato sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce
- Slices of red onion
- Pickles (check for nasties!)
- Paleo Cheese
- Coconut oil for the pan
- Salt and pepper
- Split the mince in to 8 even portions and roll in to patties.
- Melt a little coconut oil in a medium heat fry pan.
- Add the patties to the fry pan and cook for 8 minutes.
- Flip and cook for a further 8-10 minutes or until cooked right through.
- Season the patties with salt and pepper.
- Add slices of paleo cheese to the tops of the patties and place under a hot grill to quickly melt the cheese.
- Serve up your burgers. Lay your lettuce leaves, top with tomato, onion, cheese burger and pickles!
- The link to our Paleo Cheese is above! Yum! Remember, add as many toppings as you like! Think avocado and mustard and more!