Here’s our delish paleo Crispy Chicken Recipe! This recipe is finger lickenly good – especially when served with guacamole! Mmm mmm.
It’s great for entertaining and for people who don’t approve paleo… YET!
Emma + Carla
paleo crispy chicken.
stuff you need
- 500g chicken breasts, cut into tenderloins
- 2 cups almond meal
- 2 tbs. onion powder
- 1 tbs. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. of cayenne pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg white
- salt + pepper
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Whisk eggs + egg white in a separate bowl.
- Season the chicken tenderloins with salt + pepper.
- Dip the chicken tenderloins into the dry ingredients.
- Dip the tenderloins into the egg mix.
- Dip the tenderloins once more into the dry ingredients.
- Heat the coconut oil in a pan on high.
- Place chicken tenderloins into heated pan + fry until golden + crispy, turning 2-3 times until cooked through.
- Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
- Grubs up!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Yoga and Pilates | Easy Healthy Recipes https://themerrymakersisters.com/