Make this Paleo Garlic and Ginger Cauli-Rice and serve it with all kinds of things, like our super easy Paleo Chicken Curry! If you want to read why we LOVE cauli-rice so much, click here! You might also like out Paleo Coconut Cauli-Rice recipe!
Emma + Carla
P.s remember to share your paleo garlic and ginger cauli-rice pictures with us, use #themerrymakersisters on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter!
Paleo Garlic + Ginger Cauli-Rice.
stuff you need
- 1 cauliflower
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 tbs coconut aminos (soy sauce replacement)
- coconut oil for pan
- Grate or food process the florets of the cauliflower. (It should look like ‘rice’!)
- Place the coconut oil in a high heated pan.
- Add the chopped onion, garlic and ginger - sauté.
- Add the cauli-rice and stir for 2 minutes.
- Turn the heat down to low, add the coconut aminos, and let the cauli-rice heat through for a further 7-8 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/