Emma + Carla
- 1/2 a cauliflower
- 1/4 cup of tahini
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1 tbs paprika
- juice of a lemon
- salt+ pepper to season
- Boil the cauliflower florets until soft.
- Let the cauliflower cool.
- With a stick blender puree the cauliflower.
- Mix in the tahini, garlic, paprika and lemon until smooth.
- Season with salt n pepper and refrigerate for 30 minutes and serve with a sprinkle of paprika!
- If you are short on time, use a microwave to cook your cauliflower.
- On the other hand, if you have MORE time, try roasting your cauliflower for a more defined taste (30-40 minutes in a moderate oven)
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/