You KNOW we love our healthy bread, right?! Our bread recipes have no gluten, no grains, no dairy AND no refined sugar! Check out our original savoury loaf here! Today we’re sharing our grain free, gluten free pumpkin bread… and we think you’re going to love it just as much as we do! If this kind of recipe is your thing (savoury goodness) then the time is NOW to put our vita wheats and bread rolls on your ‘to make’ list too!
Don’t forget to hashtag your creations with #themerrymakersisters so we can share your photos with the whole wide world!
Emma + Carla
- 8 eggs
- 1 cup roast pumpkin
- 1/2 cup butter melted (or ghee or coconut oil)
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. turmeric
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) and line a 20 x 10cm (8 x 6 inch) loaf tin with baking paper.
- In a high power food processor or blender mix the eggs and butter on high speed for about 2 minutes.
- Add the chia seeds, coconut flour, spices, salt and pepper.
- Mix again on medium speed until combined.
- Add the pumpkin and pumpkin seeds and mix again until just combined.
- Transfer the mixture in to the prepared loaf tin and top with extra seeds.
- Place in to the oven for 45 minutes or until golden brown on top.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes before slicing in to desired sized pieces.
- You can slice this bread and then freeze separately! Being prepared is super duper easy with this bread!