This quick, easy and delish paleo raw rocky road recipe is from our gorgeous friend Amelia Harvey! You can read more about Amelia here but in the meantime, if you’ve got 15 minutes to spare then you have enough time to whip up this AMAZING paleo raw rocky road! You won’t regret it… trust us on this one! Too yum! It has been super popular on social media… completely drool worthy. If you LOVE this recipe, why not check out Make It Sweet – Minus The Sugar! This is our brand new eBook that features our favourite low fructose, paleo sweet treats! Download it now!
Emma + Carla
paleo raw rocky road.
- ¾ cup coconut oil
- 1 cup cacao
- ½ cup rice malt syrup (you can also use raw honey or maple syrup)
- 2/3 cup almond meal
- ½ cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ½ cup dried goji berries
- ½ cup coconut flakes
- Himalayan salt
- Combine the coconut oil with the cacao, rice malt syrup and almond meal to make your chocolate base. We use our Vitamix to get it nice and smooth.
- Stir the macadamias, goji berries and coconut flakes into the chocolate base.
- Pour the mixture into a small baking tray or plate lined with baking paper.
- Sprinkle with a good pinch of salt and put it into the freezer to set – it’ll be ready in about 10 minutes.
- Break or cut it into chunks and keep it in the fridge.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/