Who’da funk that Salmon Cakes are seriously super delicious. AND… they’re SO EASY to make! We’re talking busy week night recipe material.
This recipe features in our new Make Life Merry Challenge. It’s 4 weeks to a healthier, happier you (and us!).
4 weeks where we’ll all hang out in a private Facebook group, listen to weekly webinars from our panel of experts (the line up is impressive!) and of course eat delicious food like these Paleo Salmon Cakes.
It’s gonna be a heap of fun and it will get us all back on that healthy band wagon. Yes… sometimes we eat too many paleo treats and that is not-so-healthy!
Make Life Merry includes an amazing guide with a nutritionist-approved 2 week meal plan designed to show you exactly how to take action, step-by-step, day-by-day! As well as 30 never before seen recipes (except for this one!) and lunchbox/left over ideas!
For the last 2 weeks we’ll all design our own meal plans together. In the group we’ll share ideas, wins plus keep each other motivated and on track.
We’d love to welcome you in to the group! Grab all the information here and enjoy this recipe in the mean time!
Emma + Carla
- 1 1/2 cups canned salmon
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 shallots (scallions) sliced
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs. coconut flour
- 2 tbs. fresh dill chopped
- 1 tsp. paprika
- salt and pepper
- coconut oil for the pan
- 2 tomatoes or 1/2 punnet of cherry tomatoes
- 2 baby cos lettuce
- 1 avocado
- 1 lemon
- In a bowl add all the ingredients except the coconut oil and mix well.
- Use a 1/3 measuring cup to scoop, roll and flatten mixture in to cakes. This should make about 8 salmon cakes.
- In a medium heat fry pan melt a little coconut oil and fry the cakes until golden, flip and fry other side. Continue to cook all cakes.
- Serve with tomato, lettuce, sliced avocado and fresh lemon juice.
- Seriously easy, seriously delish!
- These are great for work lunches! You can also bake this salmon cakes, simply place them on a lined baking tray and bake for 20 minutes at 180°C