Have you started to notice how amazing your supermarket health food aisle is getting? We sure have! Our local SupaBarn’s Health Food aisle is pretty much like going to merrymaker heaven. EVERYTHING we need in one shop! No more trekking all over town to get our ingredients… nope, no sir-ree!
Not only is there an abundance of healthy foodie products there are always new products popping up too! We LOVE it! This week at SupaBarn we picked up organic coconut flour, ABCM Butter (yes, almond, brazil nut, cashew and MACADAMIA butter… drool!), coconut milk, 100% vanilla, Himalayan pink salt, local pasture raised eggs (best. eggs. ever!), chia seeds and shredded coconut!
All of these AMAAAAAZING ingredients called for an AMAAAAZING recipe! We hope you LOVE these Paleo Vanilla Raspberry Pancakes… we themed them Valentines Day style! Make them for your love-haaa or just make them for yourself… 😉
Emma + Carla
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut milk
- 1/3 cup fresh raspberries (or frozen, thawed)
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup nut butter
- ½ tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- Pinch of Himalayan pink salt
- 2-3 tbs. butter for the pan
- Place all of the ingredients except the raspberries in to your blender/processor (we use our Vitamix).
- Whiz until smooth.
- Add the raspberries and pulse for 20 seconds. We like to leave a few chunky raspberries!
- Melt 1 tbs of butter in pan on low/medium heat and place ¼ cups of batter in the middle of the pan.
- Cook pancake until small air bubbles form on top, it will take around 4-5 minutes.
- Flip carefully with spatula and press slightly so all raw batter cooks evenly.
- Cook for a further 2-3 minutes and place on a plate covered with foil.
- Continue to cook pancakes until all the batter is used.
- Make these pancakes extra LOVEly by using a love heart cookie cutter when making them! Perfect for Valentines Day... or any day! <3