This is the easiest recipe ever! Paleo Zucchini Bacon Bites! Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack in between! We served ours with delicious guacomole!
Emma + Carla
p.s this recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
paleo zucchini and bacon bites.
STUFF YOU NEED
- 2 medium zucchinis grated ( squeeze out excess juice with a tea towel)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 rashers of bacon diced
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin (or your favourite spice!)
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt n pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Mix the zucchini, onion and bacon in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Sift the coconut flour into the mix and stir.
- Add your spices and salt n pepper, mix it all up (by now your tricep should be saying hello!)
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and mould into bite size balls.
- Place the bites on a lined baking tray and into the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Merrymaker tip: Serve with yummy dip!
The Merrymaker Sisters | Yoga. Pilates. Mindset. https://themerrymakersisters.com/