This is the easiest recipe ever! Paleo Zucchini Bacon Bites! Great for breakfast, lunch, dinner or a snack in between! We served ours with delicious guacamole!
Emma + Carla
p.s did you know we’re yoga and pilates teachers? We have created online classes and you can try them out for FREE. Simply sign up HERE and we’ll send them right to your inbox.
paleo zucchini and bacon bites.
STUFF YOU NEED
- 2 medium zucchinis grated ( squeeze out excess juice with a tea towel)
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 2 rashers of bacon diced
- 2 eggs lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp cumin (or your favourite spice!)
- 1 tsp paprika
- salt n pepper to season
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees celsius.
- Mix the zucchini, onion and bacon in a bowl.
- Add the eggs and mix until combined.
- Sift the coconut flour into the mix and stir.
- Add your spices and salt n pepper, mix it all up (by now your tricep should be saying hello!)
- Take spoonfuls of the mixture and mould into bite size balls.
- Place the bites on a lined baking tray and into the oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Merrymaker tip: Serve with yummy dip!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/