Recipe disclaimer: this is a super old Protein Pancake recipe from when we first started blogging! We’ve posted an EVEN BETTER paleo pancake recipe and there’s an even better one than that in our Make It Sweet – Minus The Sugar eBook! Super yum! We love paleo pancakes!
We have mastered the protein pancake! We’ve tested this over 10 times in the last two weeks. Seriously! Pancakes have been enjoyed for breakfast, lunch and dinner – oh and dessert.
They are easy to make, delicious and super dooper healthy… huh?! Who would have thought!
Emma + Carla
stuff you need
- 2 bananas
- 2 serves of protein powder (casein powder works best as it thickens the mix)
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp Natvia
- 2 tbs coconut flour
- 2 tbs almond meal
- coconut oil for the pan
- what ever toppings you like!
- Stick blend your bananas to a mash.
- Add your eggs and egg whites and blend until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix.
- Now heat up your oil in the pan on medium heat.
- Spoon in your batter and cook for one minute on each side.
- This will make around twenty small pancakes (perfect for two!)
- Now the fun part! Top with what ever you please: 100% natural peanut butter, natural yoghurt, toasted coconut, strawberries and cinnamon goes down a treat!
- You can also swap the protein powder for raw cacao powder to make it paleo!
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/