If you’ve never made nice cream… now is the time. And no, it’s nothing like real proper ice cream (gelato… ahhhh delicious!). It’s frozen fruits and a little milk whizzed together… but it sure does still taste good! Plus it’s the quickest healthy treat you could make.
Next time you spot the too ripe fruit in your fruit basket… whack it in the freezer and get ready for delicious healthy nice cream. YUM!
Emma + Carla
Strawberry banana nice cream
STUFF YOU NEED
For the nice cream
- 2 large frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsalted raw cashews (optional)
- 1/4 cup coconut milk (canned)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Place the cashews, milk and vanilla into your blender Whiz until nice and smooth.
- Add the banana and strawberries and whiz until nice and smooth (about 5 mins). It will go thick and frozen!
- Serve and enjoy!!