These have got to be one of the EASIEST pancake recipes out there! Our Merrymaker Super Healthy Real Food Pancakes! Yahoo! This recipe is so good is features in our hard copy Make It Merry Cook Book! Along with 70 delicious, quick and easy Merry recipes!
Now, remember, it’s important to flip these very very very slowly and carefully… that way you won’t end up with pancake scramble mess! Although… if you do end up with pancake scramble mess, just know that they still taste just as yum!
Enjoy our Super Healthy Real Food Pancakes top them with coconut yoghurt, goji berries, fresh berries, chia seeds and a dollop of nut butter! MMM!
Emma + Carla
p.s this recipe features in our Make It Merry cookbook along with 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
- 4 eggs
- 3 tbs. coconut flour
- 3 tbs. almond milk
- 2 tbs. coconut oil (and extra for the pan)
- 2 tsp. 100% vanilla extract
- In a food processor or high power blender whiz all the ingredients until really smooth.
- In a large saucepan melt a little coconut oil.
- Place quarter cups of pancake batter in to the saucepan and allow each pancake to cook for 3 minutes or until bubbles start to form.
- Carefully flip the pancakes and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Continue to cook the rest of the pancakes until all of the batter is used up.
- Jazz these pancakes up with all kinds of toppings! Our favourite is mixed berries and coconut yoghurt… YUM!