Emma + Carla
Stuff you need
- 4 cups home-made vegetable stock
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 cup broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 cup diced butternut pumpkin
- 1 bunch English spinach leaves
- 1 bunch bok choy
- 1 bunch kale leaves, washed and stems removed
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 1 tbs. nutritional yeast flakes
- 1/2 tsp. finely chopped ginger
- Heat the coconut oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add the onion and cook for 5–7 minutes, or until the onion is translucent.
- Add the garlic, ginger and green vegetables and sweat for 3–4 minutes.
- Add the pumpkin and stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce the heat to low, add the coconut milk and cook for a further 20 minutes.
- Transfer to a food processor and blend until smooth.
- Serve sprinkled with nutritional yeast flakes.
Merrymaker Sisters | MerryBody Online Studio: Unlimited Yoga, Pilates and Meditation https://themerrymakersisters.com/