People say magic isn’t real… we reckon they’ve never tried a healthy mug cake. If this is you, you just must try this salted caramel mug cake. It’s all kinds of delicious and you can go from zero to cake in less than 5 minutes.
It’s the perfect recipe to make post Yoga class. Because yes Cake and Yoga is ALWAYS a good idea in our books! If you’re nodding along, or you want to welcome in a Yoga practice (or Pilates!) come and try out our Online Yoga and Pilates Studio HERE.
We thought, maybe the salted caramel phase was dead… but we’ve decided it’s probably never ever going to die. It’s here to stay because every time we share salted caramel anything it kind of blows up our website (aka a very popular recipe).
If you want more salted caramel goodness in your life check out these recipes
Salted caramel chocolate tart (we’ve made this like 10 times in the last couple months OOOPS), get the recipe HERE.
Paleo choc salted caramel slice (the OG recipe), check out this drool worthy recipe over here.
Low fructose salted caramel slice (no dates), find the recipe here.
Salted caramel smoothie, delicious recipe HERE.
Salted caramel mousse crumble, find the recipe over HERE!
If you make the recipe let us know, share a pic with us on Instagram.
Emma + Carla
P.s the recipe is also now on the Get Merry App. Download it HERE.
Pp.s we start our next MerryBody Yoga and Pilates 21 Day Challenge on Monday… come and join! SIGN UP HERE.
- 4 eggs
- 6 tbs. almond meal
- 4 tbs. butter or coconut oil
- 2 tbs. nut butter or tahini
- 1 tbs. rice malt syrup or honey
- 1 tsp. 100% vanilla extract pinch of salt
- 1 banana
- 2 tbs. mixed nuts
- In a blender mix all ingredients until smooth.
- Divide into 2 separate mugs or small ramekins and microwave for 40 seconds each.
- Top with delicious stuff like nuts and fruit.
- You can also bake these in the oven for 10 minutes on 180°C (350°F).