We reckon this is the most fun healthy weekend brunch recipe you’ll find (ever). Zucchini crusted breakfast pizza goodness! It’s gluten free, grain free, dairy free and all kinds of yum!
It’s from our NEW hard copy recipe book, Get Merry! And it’s available for pre-order now!
There are 79 other recipes in the book (our BEST recipes yet!).
The best bit is that we’re running the most epic of giveaways to celebrate the launch. There are over 30 prizes to win worth over $6k in total (really, it’s closer to $7k!). Yep! Epic!
At this very moment there are about 60 something entries, so this means the odds are pretty good to come away with a prize! Check it all out here.
The giveaway closes on 15 August so don’t snooze and lose!
Ok, back to the epicness of this zucchini crusted breakfast pizza recipe! Seriously it’s the goods. It will impress your brunch party (even if it’s a party of 1).
The Get Merry recipes rock because:
a. they are still quick, easy and delish
b. there’s a stack of healthy fun dinner and brekky options (anyone else seem to always have an abundance of sweet treat recipes to make and no brekky/dinny inspiration?)… problem fixed!
c. the photos are next level amaze!
Let us know if you test out this recipe! Email us or chat to us in social media land. Fun!
Emma + Carla
Ps. Checkout the Get Merry contents page here! Prepare for drool action.
- 2 zucchinis grated (squeeze out excess liquid)
- 2 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp. oregano
- coconut oil
- salt and pepper
- 2 rashers (slices) bacon
- 1 egg
- 1 tomato sliced
- 2 tbs. fresh basil chopped
- 2 tbs. grated cheese (optional)
- 2 tbs. tomato paste
- handful of fresh baby spinach
- In a medium fry pan on high heat place the bacon and fry until a little crispy. Set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the grated zucchini, eggs, coconut flour, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Turn the fry pan down to medium and melt a little coconut oil if needed.
- Spread the zucchini crust mix evenly into the pan, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Now top with tomato paste, bacon (we like extra crunchy bacon) and grated cheese and finally crack an egg on top!
- Cover again and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with fresh basil, tomato and spinach... YUM!
- If you don’t have the time to make the pizza, scramble everything together in a pan! Super easy and still DELISH!