What are your greatest fears? Do you fear that you’ll fail? Do you fear that your relationship will fall apart? Maybe you fear that you’ll be alone forever? Maybe it’s spiders, maybe you’re scared of public speaking. The list goes on.
We discuss fear, how to manage it and how to actually use it as an opportunity. Once you listen, tell us about your fears. Let us know how you deal with them or what magic they led you to. Or tell us about them and use that action as the first step to overcoming your fear. OH, we do love this topic.
This #GetMerry podcast episode is brought to you by Bean Ninjas. If you have a business, especially an online biz and you dislike bookkeeping you’ve got to check them out!
Stuff we talked about…
- we all feel fear, the hero feels it, the coward feels it… it’s our actions that matter.
- is fear even real? Do we make it up and then allow it to control our lives?
- maybe fear is actually leading us the way, it’s taking us out of our comfort zones.
- fear is opening a door to opportunity.
- we chat about biz fears and love life fears.
Also, Emma stuffed up the opening quote (haha I didn’t Carla as going to ask me about it!) so here it is.
“The hero and the coward both feel the same thing, but the hero uses his fear, projects it onto his opponent, while the coward runs. It’s the same thing, fear, but it’s what you do with it that matters.” Cus D’Amato”
We’ve loved seeing all your podcast selfies and shares. Your comments make our day, we’re so grateful for each and every one of you. Thank you.
Emma + Carla