In episode 2 on #MerryBiz we talk to one of our most FAVOURITE entrepreneurs.
He’s been a huge inspiration to us over the past year and he is pretty darn epic. Known best for getting shit done… in 7 days.
He is the best selling author of The 7 Day Start Up and Content Machine books. He has an amazing online community ‘The 7 Day Start Up Pro’. He’s co-founder of Black Hops Brewing – that’s a place that makes beer.
PLUS he is the co-founder of WPCurve which has just hit a 1 million US dollar run rate… (and yes, we are the first to announce it!) … that’s arund 1.4 million Aussie dollars!
Welcome to #MerryBiz the one and only… Dan Norris!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- Why did you wanna become an entrepreneur in the first place?
- What’s the number one factor to take into account when starting any new business?
- Why is goal setting so important?
- How do you make sure you actually get shit done?
- How and why did you decide to crowd fund Black Hops Brewing?
“Build something with your own money, your own hustle, in as short as amount of time as possible, with your own skills.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Learn why a clear FOCUS is so important for any business (and your life in general).
- The importance of surrounding yourself with other smart people.
- How to remove excuses form your life and business aspirations.
- Why content marketing is the only form of ‘advertising’ your business will ever need.
“I can literally tie almost every aspect of my business and other parts of my life back to content marketing.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“I like to set goals, frame them, in a way that makes you feel like you’re achieving something significant.”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!