In episode 3 on the #MerryBiz podcast we talk to the better half of Entrepreneur on Fire (ok, ok we love John Lee Dumas just as much!).
She’s the Content Creator and Community Leader as well as the host of Kate’s Take the audio blog!
Entrepreneur on Fire is basically an empire that inspires people to take their entrepreneurial leap through sharing failures and AHA! moments from some of the world’s most amazing entrepreneurs.
Entrepreneur on Fire have featured Seth Godin, Gary Vaynerchuk, Tim Ferriss and over 1000 others!
What a huge honour it is to welcome Kate Erickson to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- How did Entrepreneur on Fire begin? (It’s now one of the world’s biggest podcasts!)
- What kind of fears did you face when leaving your secure, safe, full time job?
- How do you manage work/life and relationship balance?
- How do you set goals to ensure you smash them?
- Why did you choose to crowd fund for The Freedom Journal and can you take us through the process?
“It was about getting super clear and honest about what I wanted in my life.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Learn how to overcome limiting fear beliefs.
- Why putting yourself first and asking for what you really want will change your life.
- The number one SMART reason entrepreneurs succeed and how you can too.
- How launching a product on a crowdfunding platform can boost your community and brand ten fold (wait until you hear crowd funding results!).
- The importance of being present and enjoying your entrepreneurial journey.
“I thought, I just need to stop caring what everyone else thinks. I need to live my life the way I wanna live my life. ”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“We know that successful entrepreneurs set themselves apart by setting and accomplishing goals.”
You’ll probably love…
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode! (paragraph)
“Just focus on right NOW.”