How many times have you put meditation on your goals list? How many times have you said “I am going to start meditating”? How many times have you read about the benefits or heard <amazing inspiring person> talk about their experience with meditation?
Yeh, we are guessing a lot, but NOW is the perfect time to begin.
We started meditating in 2012. Since then our practice has evolved over time as we’ve grown and learned different techniques.
It’s changed our lives for the better and led us to create our guided meditations (try for free here).
We believe in the magic and power of taking small steps.
Maybe your meditation is watering the garden.
Maybe it is simply being in nature, disconnected from technology and connected to Mother Earth.
Maybe your meditation is taking 3 deep belly breaths.
We truly believe that everyone can meditate, you just need to begin.
We found magic in guided meditation because when we first started we felt like we had no idea what we were doing.
Guided meditations take you on a journey inward, all you need to do is listen, breathe and the guided meditation will do the rest.
If you need a little more motivation to begin your journey with meditation, check out all these reasons to start meditating today! There are so many benefits from a meditation practice… we’ve definitely experienced some of these!
20 reasons to start meditating today.
- Allows you to have more self-awareness
- Decreases stress
- Decreases anxiety
- Decreases depression
- Increases happy feelings
- Increases feeling of contentment
- Allows you to feel more connected to SELF
- Allows you to feel connected to others, you feel less lonely
- Increases your empathy and compassion
- Improves immune system
- Decreases pain
- Increases self-control
- Improves your memory
- Decreases inflammation in the body which causes SO MANY health issues!
- Allows you to better respond instead of simply react
- Allows you to better control emotions
- Relieves tension headaches
- Helps you sleep better
- Helps brain health (very important!)
- Increases creativity
If you’re looking to start your meditation practice but you’re not sure where to start, come and join our FREE 3 day intro to meditation course.
When we first started meditating we felt so overwhelmed by all the techniques, the apps and ‘best practises’.
Meditation is a tool used to reduce overwhelm not create more! And this is why we found success in simplifying EVERYTHING.
This course is for you if you want to…
- reduce your stress and anxiety levels.
- calm down your busy overthinking and over analysing mind.
- become less reactive in stressful situations.
Over 3 days you will receive:
- 3 daily audio guided meditations.
- 3 daily video classes to give you the motivation to create your meditation practice.
- Simple action steps to create a consistent meditation practice to help you live with less stress and calm your busy mind.
If you have any questions please just get in touch and we will personally get back to you.
Emma + Carla
P.s Join the FREE 3 day introduction to meditation course HERE.
*The 20 reasons to start meditating were found from various scientific and non-scientific resources. Please consult a medical professional when required and if you ever need further help you can contact Lifeline.