We are in celebration mode because optimists are more likely to live longer than those who have a more negative approach to life… since we are born optimists, boom shake the room.
In this week’s episode, we chat more about this and we give you our Merry tips on how to be more optimistic. It’s 100% a thing you can learn (say the optimists anyway hahahaa).
If you want to read the BBC article: An optimistic outlook ‘means you live longer’ it’s over here.
Stuff we talked about…
- Positive people are more likely to live to the age of 85 or more.
- Optimists are more mindful of their emotions and therefore less reactive and live with less stress.
- The mind and gut link. How your food choices impact your moods (read more: 5 foods to your diet and feel happier)
- The power of positive visualisation.
- The people in your life impact your optimism levels. You’re allowed unfollow friends in real life not just social media!
- So so so much more.
Emma + Carla