We’re so excited to bring you the first episode of the Get Merry Podcast for 2021. Are you getting bombarded with new year marketing? We vote it’s not about the “new year, new you” kind of thing. It’s not about having to change yourself. Or “better” yourself.
The truth is that you’re amazing right here, right now, just as you are.
So maybe, the only thing that does need to change is your perspective?
Stuff we talked about…
- Obsession and feeling stuck within diet culture. It’s our job as individuals to become aware of it. Unfollow and unsubscribe to anything that makes you feel like you’re not enough.
- It’s all about the mindset. No matter what you look like, if you have a self-loathing and toxic mindset, you would not accept your body. Even if you looked like a supermodel.
- The mindset never changes unless you work on it. The first step is recognizing that you want to make a change.
- A great new year’s resolution is working on your mindset to accept yourself just as you are.
- Self-acceptance is the most important practice we can do. Find your own reminder to help you with this practice.
This year, the 3 words we’d like to welcome in are: flourish, presence, wonder.
Flourish in everything you’re doing. More presence in every moment rather than thinking about what’s next. Notice the great beauty and wonder around you.
So, tell us your 1-3 words or intentions for 2021. We’d love to hear from you. Send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Join our 3-day Core Challenge and get direct access to daily core-focused classes (both yoga and pilates). Sign up at https://themerrymakersisters.com/core-challenge.
Emma + Carla