In this episode, we chat excitement for life… and the lack of it. Recently we’ve had several people reach out for advice on how to find that zest for life again, how to rediscover that feeling of excitement for the small things and also the big things in life.
Stuff we talked about…
- Feeling excited is a practice.
- Comparison can be what stops the excitement. Comparing our lives to someone else’s life makes you feel crap about your life. Gratitude makes you feel excited for your life.
- Our three big exciting times within our business journey.
- Shake it up when you’re feeling a lack of joy and excitement.
- When you’re feeling lacklustre. What to do?
- Replace fear with curiosity. We don’t have to dive in headfirst, we just have to dip our toes.
If you are looking for excitement, tell us about it. We would love to hear from you. If you have any A-HA moments, questions, comments or feedback about this episode, send us an email at [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Emma + Carla