In this episode, we chat about the 3 rules of success. This episode was inspired by Neil Gaiman’s inspirational address to the University of Arts students of 2012. See the video below.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- “I hope that in this year to come, you make mistakes. Because if you are making mistakes, then you are doing something.” — Neil Gaiman
- Make mistakes, try new things and realise that you don’t have complete control over the outcome.
- Through mistakes and hardships, we learn so much about ourselves and life itself.
- Figure out what success feels and looks like to you. It’s realising that success is much more than a monetary figure.
- Success does not equal your bank account or anything that you own.
- Enjoy your journey! What’s the point of success if you’re not enjoying the journey?
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla