“Don’t worry about spending too much. Instead of worrying about budgeting, focus on making more money.” — Ramit Sethi
Last week we spoke about budgeting, this week we’re talking about making more money!
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- How you’re making money is just as important as how much money you make.
- Check in with your morals and ethics on how you make money.
- Ask for a pay rise if you’ve been doing your job well.
- make extra cash by teaching, online or in-person.
- Sell your services, even on Facebook Marketplace!
- Lease your apartment through Airbnb, host local experiences.
- Allocate your extra earnings to investments, lifestyle, or your buffer.
- If you can build something, build it. There’s no one exactly like you, you have magic to share.
- Look around your home for the things that you can sell. It’s also cool to recycle and buy second hand. You not only save your wallet but the world, too.
If you’re interested in our upcoming Yoga Teacher Training, join the waitlist over here themerrymakersisters.com/yoga-teacher-training.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self-care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla