In this episode, we’re talking about planning, organisation and budgeting. How we do it individually and together with our business.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- When we first started MerryBody, it was very overwhelming. As time passed, we systemised MerryBody and outsourced a lot of our tasks. Having MerryBody already systemised and process-driven allowed space to create our new project, the yoga teacher training program.
- Outline your first 5 steps and the next steps become clearer.
- Set a date for when you’re going to do the steps.
- How Emma and Damiano planned their trip to Italy, and how Carla and Joel planned their wedding.
- We love spreadsheets.
- As soon as the money hits your accounts, save some.
We would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self-care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla
P.s if you ever need further help or guidance please contact Lifeline or Beyond Blue. Asking for help is pure courage.
Photo by Towfiqu barbhuiya on Unsplash