Do you lack confidence? In this episode, we chat about confidence and ideas on how to build it.
This is what we spoke about during the episode
- Growing up, I used to lack confidence. I was afraid of even the tiniest criticism and forever felt like people would laugh at me.
- Carla, on the other hand, was more confident. It wasn’t until her late teens that she started to worry about what people thought of her.
- Having the confidence to be yourself means showing up as you.
- Knowledge of the ego helps you get out of self-doubt it helps you build confidence. We’ll talk a lot more about this in our yoga teacher training.
- Discussing our inner thoughts and experiences helps us gain confidence. Allow feedback and constructive criticism.
- Reflect on your accomplishments through journaling or telling a friend.
- Say yes to something you’ve never done before.
- Speak and present in front of people, and ask questions.
Confidence is a topic we love to talk about. If you take on one of these action steps, let us know. We would love to hear from you, send us an email to [email protected] or [email protected] or message us on our Facebook and Instagram accounts @themerrymakersisters.
Also, if you are looking for a course to do to build your confidence, our upcoming 200 hours yoga teacher training program is for you.
Download our FREE Self Care Checklist and you’ll find 50 brand new ideas to practice self-care.
Check out all the Get Merry Podcast episodes on iTunes and Overcast and Stitcher for Androids. Plus we are on Spotify over HERE! If you loved this episode, if you love this podcast, we would appreciate you leaving us a review on whatever podcast app you’re listening to.
Emma + Carla