In episode 41 on #MerryBiz learn how to create an EPIC niche podcast! Because it’s PODCAST WEEK! Yep! 3 AMAZING episodes all about podcasting and what it can do for YOU and the world!
Today’s guest embarked on a journey to learn how to trade.
What started as curiosity turned into a mild obsession.
He opened a $5000 account and began to trade but quite possibly the most successful part of his trading journey was starting his epic podcast, Chat With Traders. He interviews successful, profitable traders with the aim to fast track the trading learning curve. Not only for himself but every other trader.
Chat with Traders gets over 120 000 every month… which in the podcasting world = freaking amazing!
Welcome to #MerryBiz Aaron Fifield!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- Can you tell us a little bit about your podcast ‘Chat with Traders’, how it started and what ‘trading’ actually means?
- When did you start to gain traction and how did that all happen?
- What is your exact techno set-up, your software and your processes that you actually do?
- How do you go about contacting the amazing people you interview?
- How do you monetise your podcast at the moment?
- What is the coolest/best thing that you’ve experienced because of the podcast?
- What are your top 3 podcasting tips?
“Podcasting is the best way to meet and connect with people in your industry.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- The importance of following up with potential podcast guests and how to do that.
- Why you should keep in touch with all of your guests after the interview.
- The importance of good design along with a quality podcast.
- Why you need to know where your audience is currently hanging out so you can engage with them.
- How to leverage collaborations.
“Build a business around something YOU actually want to learn about.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
Email: [email protected]
“Success takes perseverance.”
You’ll probably love…
Our Simple How to Start a Podcast Guide
Grow Your Business with a Podcast with Ronsley Vaz
What Does ‘Follow your Bliss’ Mean and How to Find Yours
How to Change Your Life in 6 Minutes with Hal Elrod
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Re-purpose your content so it reaches a larger audience.”