On today’s episode we have our good friend Jon Bowes on the show!
We met at TTT16 and basically he’s an epic copywriter. He’s good at it. Knows his stuff.
When we asked Jon for his bio he said ‘Sometimes I sleep naked… not always… but sometimes.’
So it’s safe to say that this episode is very interesting! But seriously… it is full of golden advice all about copywriting!
You’ll love it!
We’re super excited to welcome Jon Bowes to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
“I am an authentic, trusting open man.”
Some questions we ask….
- How did you get into copywriting? How did you fall into what you’re doing right now?
- What would be your number 1 tip be to the people who say ‘I can’t sell’. Where do they start?
- How do we formulate a headline?
- Do you think staying authentic to yourself is more important than the sales copy?
- Tell us about your Iowaska experience!
“Build your audience first… then ask them what they want.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- The importance of teaching.
- Why your story is #1.
- Why you should always put authenticity first, before any sales copy.
- How to build a buyer.
- The difference between selling online and face to face.
- Why your offer and how you word it is SO SO SO important.
“Go ahead and tell your story.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!