In episode 53 on #MerryBiz we chat with our good friend from The Whole Daily as well as Blog to Profit.
She’s many things…. the Healthy and Wealthy Specialist. Nutritionist, mamma, wife, terrible dancer, business and profit coach and health coach.
That is a lot of things to ‘be’ and she’s defs our kind of crazy… and that’s why we’re SO excited to welcome our good friend Alice Nicholls to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
“Forget safety. Live where you fear to live. Destroy your reputation. Be Notorious.”
Some questions we ask…
- How did everything begin for you?
- What kind of challenges have you experienced during your journey?
- What books are you reading at the moment?
- What is your number 1 tip to sort out your money mindset if you’re in ‘scarcity’ mode?
“I am rich, I am wealthy, I am abundant. I am open to receiving.”
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- Your mindset and health is everything.
- Why you (yourself) are the biggest block… and now you know, so let’s break it down!
- How the things we say to ourselves can impact our entire life.
- Why you need to listen to your audience to find out what your business offer could be.
- The importance of taking in information on mindset every single day.
“If you’re not a little bit sh1t scared of your goals… then they’re not big enough.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
Books Alice is reading:
How to become filthy stinking rich through network marketing
Think and grow rich
“We can change our lives… but we can also change other people’s lives on a daily basis, and that is incredibly inspiring.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!