We’re SO excited about today’s guest!
We had the pleasure of meeting him and hanging out in Chicago at the Miracle Morning Event. He is a musical messenger. He combines the power of upbeat, feel good music with empowering lyrics. If you follow us on Snapchat then you’ve probably heard us singing his songs more than once.
And get ready because today you are definitely about to feel inspired to embrace the warrior within and feel SUPER grateful!
Welcome to #MerryBiz Brotha James!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
“Don’t let what you can’t do affect what you can do.”
Some questions we asked…
- How have positive affirmations affected your life?
- Was there a rock bottom for you? Tell us this story.
- How do you make sure you actually take action when you learn new things?
- What would you say to someone who said they aren’t creative at all?
- How do you come up with the lyrics and music you sing?
“Perfection is the lowest standard possible.” via Tony Robbins
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- The importance of taking time to discover your creativity.
- How asking for feedback outside your friendship/peer group could be the best thing for your work.
- The power of affirmations and meditation.
- How the world has conditioned us to lead us away from our true essence.
- The thoughts that are happening in our mind don’t define us.
“We are not our minds.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
Please Text : ANIMAL TO 33444 (this might be an American thing only… so if so… sign up HERE!).
Musical affirmations played in this podcast…
- “I’m not my mind”
- “Slow Down”
“The world has conditioned us in a way that leads us away from our true essence.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!