In episode 6 on #MerryBiz we have a very special guest on the show.
In 2006 he became the co-founder and president of a shoe company that grew into 19 countries.
Everyone thought he was ‘living the dream’, but really he was suffering on the inside.
He felt a very strong pull towards something, but wasn’t sure of what. he sold his ownership in the company and left.
He knew that his purpose was to remind the world of unity, but not sure how until one odd day, which we hear about in the show.
He is the Founder and owner of the amazing Steal Time Back movement (which you would have seen featured on our Instagram several times!).
Welcome to the show… Garni Sohrabian!
Take a listen!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What does the ‘Time is Now’ concept mean?
- How do you and your team come up with the designs and ideas for the products?
- How do you spark your creativity?
- How do you try to make every day enjoyable?
- Giving can be overwhelming sometimes… how do you decide which non-for-profit organisations to give your time, money and effort to?
- How has social media impacted the growth of the steal time back movement?
“You have to live life forwards… but understand it backwards.”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- Why stopping time, standing still and being present will change your life.
- How making people think and challenging their ‘normal’ can create an epic brand and movement.
- The yin and yang that goes on between time and infinity.
- How getting to know yourself will be the best thing you can do for your creativity.
- Inspiration to take your power and use it for higher good.
“We live in a world that likes to label things and box everything up. It’s nice to have a creation out there that makes you stop and ask questions.”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
“We get so wrapped up in doing things for a result… that we forget to do things for their own sake.”
You’ll probably love…
“To heal the world, you have to heal yourself first… then the rest will follow.”
“There’s something fun and beautiful in trusting the universe.”
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode! (paragraph)
“Being present is alot like getting in touch with your inner child.”