In today’s epic episode we welcome Melissa Ambrosini back into the studio! If you missed her first episode on #MerryBiz, head back to episode 7! But this one has some serious EPIC moments that will leave you feeling extra inspired and generally amazing.
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
If you want to be the best version of yourself you’ve got to say “yes” to you. This sometimes means saying “no thank you” to others.
Some questions we asked…
- What’s happening in your world? How’s work going? What’s new? Can we even call it work? What do you call it?
- How do you choose what you do next in your business?
- What about if you feel like you’re ‘full’ but you fall in love with someone who isn’t ‘full’?
- How often do you meditate?
- What type of meditation do you do?
- (Social Media and Email) How do you deal with making sure you’re still taking action to reach your goals but you’re doing in a way where you’re tuned in?
“You can’t control what’s going to happen in the world. But you can control the way you react.”
Not sure where to start when it comes mediation? CLICK HERE to join our FREE 3 day intro to meditation course.
Some AHA! Moments in this episode…
- Following your gut is always a feeling, you can’t really logically explain it, where fear is more dialogue in your head.
- We can choose in every moment to react how we want to react.
- Why relationships are an incredible playground for personal growth.
- The way you cultivate awareness is by coming back inside to your true self.
- The power of changing your state.
- Why you need to learn to be fully present.
“Don’t wear multitasking as a badge of honor… just be present.”
Links to the stuff we talked about…
Social media: @Melissa Ambrosini on everything!
“Choose love over fear.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!