In episode 7 on #MerryBiz we chat to author, entrepreneur, motivational speaker, and self-love teacher (oh… and friend!).
She’s showing other women how to master their inner Mean Girl, smash through limiting beliefs, and ditch the self-doubt.
With a mission to inspire women across the globe to create a heart-centred life that is wildly wealthy, fabulously healthy and bursting with love.
We’re so excited to welcome Melissa Ambrosini to #MerryBiz!
Take a listen!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
PLUS learn to Set and Smash Your Goals with our FREE Goal Setting Guide!
#MERRYBIZ SHOW NOTES
Some questions we ask…
- What’s the biggest lesson you’ve learned through your journey?
- What is the first step to self-love and self-care?
- How can we stop comparing ourselves to others?
- How do you celebrate your life and business success and why is this important?
- What’s your number 1 tip to become less busy?
“My entire business has been built on my intuition”
Some moments of AHA! in this episode…
- How rock bottom can be the beginning of something truly amazing.
- Without your health, you can’t do anything.
- Why choosing love over fear will change your life.
- Why you should stop being a people pleaser and start honouring yourself first.
- Why speaking your truth and authenticity is your number one strength in your business.
- The 3 words you should eliminate from your vocabulary: Can’t. Should. Busy.
“Keep on following the charm”
Links to the extra stuff we talked about…
Find more info on Melissa’s book here.
Checkout Melissa Ambrosini’s Instagram account here.
“I am freaking amazing and I wanna shine right now!”
You’ll probably love…
The Beginning of The Merrymaker Sisters
How to Live in Abundance and Create an Empire with Lisa Messenger
How to Get Shit Done with Serial Entrepreneur, Dan Norris
How to Set Goals and Smash them with Kate Erickson
How to Live in the Now with Garni Sohrabian
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action your gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!
“Life is too short to dim your light.”