This week we do something different! We welcome longtime #MerryBiz fan Mel Storey-Scott to the show! This was a super fun and different interview! We chat pre-merrybiz and post-merrybiz life! YAY!
Don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE on iTunes or Stitcher and if you LOVE the episode, give us a 5 star rating and write us a merry-filled review!
“Focus on progress not perfection.”
Some questions we ask…
- Tell us where were you before you started listening to the podcast?
- Did you go on search for your ‘bliss’?
- What was the big change when you did start to write? How did you feel?
- Where else do you get inspiration from?
- How did you overcome any fear?
- Link to Mel’s blog
“Feel the fear and do it anyway.”
We want to give a HUGE shout out to the amazing guys of Drawing North for providing the podcast music of #MerryBiz. Yes, they are kinda epic. You gotta check them out! This is our favourite song!
What was your biggest AHA!?
We wanna hear all about it! Share your moments of AHA! or the action you’re gonna take after listening to this #MerryBiz episode!