If you LOVED our Salted Caramel Porridge then you’re probably (definitely) going to love our new Gluten Free Grain Free Chocolate Hazelnut Porridge.
[Tweet “Yes… we said HEALTHY #glutenfree Chocolate Hazelnut Porridge!”]
[Tweet “Yep… chocolate + hazelnut = best food combo EVER!”]
We didn’t add any sweetener… but you might like to add 1-2 tsp. of maple syrup or raw honey!
If you’re nodding then you better hop to it! Grab your ingredients and start porridge-ing! Gluten Free Grain Free Chocolate Hazelnut Porridge-ing to be exact!
If you love it… be sure to leave us a comment and share your favourite topping combination! We wanna know all about your porridge!
Emma + Carla
ps. if you’re worried about buckwheat being paleo or not so paleo read this article.
- 1 cup activated buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup carob powder (or raw cacao powder)
- Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan on medium heat add the buckwheat and water, allow the water to absorb. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, carob and salt, cook and stir until the buckwheat becomes nice and soft. It should take around 15 minutes. Be sure not to boil.
- Pour in a cute bowl and top with roasted hazelnuts!
- We drizzled ours with tahini! Yep! Yum! And remember, if you need to add a little sweetener, drizzle with some maple syrup or raw honey!