If you LOVED our Salted Caramel Porridge then you’re probably (definitely) going to love our new Gluten Free Grain Free Chocolate Hazelnut Porridge.
We didn’t add any sweetener… but you might like to add 1-2 tsp. of maple syrup or raw honey!
If you’re nodding then you better hop to it! Grab your ingredients and start porridge-ing! Gluten Free Grain Free Chocolate Hazelnut Porridge-ing to be exact!
If you love it… be sure to leave us a comment and share your favourite topping combination! We wanna know all about your porridge!
Emma + Carla
ps. if you’re worried about buckwheat being paleo or not so paleo read this article.
- 1 cup activated buckwheat
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 3/4 cup roasted hazelnuts
- 1/2 cup carob powder (or raw cacao powder)
- Pinch of salt
- In a saucepan on medium heat add the buckwheat and water, allow the water to absorb. It should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, carob and salt, cook and stir until the buckwheat becomes nice and soft. It should take around 15 minutes. Be sure not to boil.
- Pour in a cute bowl and top with roasted hazelnuts!
- We drizzled ours with tahini! Yep! Yum! And remember, if you need to add a little sweetener, drizzle with some maple syrup or raw honey!