Yep. We said Paleo Chocolate Banana Pancakes. We say this a lot but these are the best pancakes in the whole entire world. Did you know that these pancakes are from our FIRST EVER eBook? Yep. True story.
Pancakes are seriously our all time favourite food (well, one of them), because a. they are delicious and b. they are pretty. They should also be featured in recipe categories: sweet treats and what’s for dinner because we believe that pancakes are any time of day food.
We really have a lot of pancake recipes on our blog, so we’re going to link them all, just incase you don’t wanna make these Paleo Chocolate Banana Pancakes (don’t know why you wouldn’t?!).
Instead make Paleo Vanilla Raspberry Pancakes, or these Simple Real Food Pancakes, oh, you want savoury? Then make these Spinach Pumpkin Pancakes! Plus there’s more! Checkout ALL the pancake recipes out HERE!
Heck yeh for all the delightful, scrumptious, pretty, healthy pancakes!
Emma + Carla
p.s you might like our Make It Merry cookbook! It has 70 other quick, easy and delish recipes to boost your health and happiness!
- 2 bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbs. raw cacao powder
- 1 tbs. almond meal
- 1 tbs. natural sweetener of choice (optional)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- coconut oil/butter for the pan
- In a blender or food processor puree the bananas.
- Add the eggs and whiz until the batter becomes a little fluffy.
- Add the raw cacao powder, almond meal, cinnamon and sweetener and mix again until a smooth batter forms.
- Heat a large fry pan on medium heat with coconut oil.
- Place large spoonfuls of pancake batter on to the fry pan and allow to cook for 3 minutes (or until bubbles start to form).
- Flip carefully and cook for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Place on a plate and cover with foil to keep warm, continue to cook the rest of the pancakes.
- Whip up a batch of our paleo chocolate to drizzle on top! YUM!