Sometimes we wish Halloween was as big in Australia as it is in America. A. it’s fun. B. you get to dress up and C. it involves loads of yummy food! We’ve searched the interwebs and found the most fun, cute and yum paleo healthy halloween recipes! 1, 2, 3 round-up!
- A super cute fruit head! We would use this as a totally awesome table centrepiece! Your guests will be impressed with your creativity! Plus, everyone loves fruit!
- Jacko-lantern sweet potato fries! These might take a little bit more time to cut out those eyes and mouth but it’s totally worth it! Get our recipe to make them super crunchy! This is definitely one of our favourite paleo healthy halloween recipes!
- Veggie skeleton! What a great idea to get the kiddies (and kids at heart) to eat their veggies! Not just for halloween, keep the dinner table fun and try it out this week!
- Teethy apple bites! We LOVE this paleo healthy halloween recipe idea. With no baking required, all you have to do is chop your apples and put the toothy grins together! A hit with everyone (nut butter… drool!).
- Our paleo jelly lollies! Make a stash to give all those cute trick-or-treaters!
- The coolest looking spider web boiled eggs EVER! They are really easy to make!
- Banana Pecan Macaroons from our fave Balanced Bites! Plus she has her own paleo halloween recipe round up too!
- These have got to be the coolest things ever from Nom Nom Paleo! Yummy Mummies! We think they’d be all kinds of yum! Get the kids involved and whip up these tasty bites together!
- Popped quinoa choccy crackles from The Ancestral Body (#yum!). Quinoa sits on the paleo fence but we think these would be flipping YUM!
Emma + Carla