This paleo mango avocado and macadamia salad was shared with us by Ingrid White from The Paleo Cafe. It was her go-to meal for her recent Whole30! Wondering what that’s all about? Well! Read all about Ingrid and the Paleo Cafe’s Whole30 here.
While we’re on the topic of Paleo Cafe… how good is that cafe? What ever you do, get the lamb burger! We recently reviewed the Paleo Cafe cookbook, tested a few recipes including paleo bread, which may be our all time favourite recipe EVER! We made it 4 times in 1 week!
Now back to this paleo mango avocado and macadamia salad… it just screams summer! So it’s on our to make list for later this year! If you’re a northern hemisphere-er you should probably make it tonight!
e + c
- 4 cups of rocket
- 2 cups mixed lettuce
- 2 mangoes peeled and diced into 1.5cm cubes
- 2 avocados peeled and diced into 1.5cm cubes
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, raw or roasted halved
- 500ml lime juice
- 100ml olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/2 long red chilli
- 2 tsp. wholegrain mustard
- Place all ingredients for the salad in a bowl and gently toss together to combine.
- Place all ingredients into your blender, we use our Vitamix. Pour over your favourite salad.
- This dressing will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 weeks.