This delicious paleo pumpkin rosemary and walnut loaf recipe is from the AMAZING Larina from The Body Dietetics! You can go and get inspired with her here! We love blogging and connected with all these amazing people! Thanks for sharing this beautiful recipe with all of us!
e + c
p.s you might also like our original paleo savoury bread recipe!
- 2 3/4 cups raw pumpkin grated
- 1 3/4 cups almond meal
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup psyllium husk
- ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 tbs olive oil
- 1 tbs lemon juice
- 1 tbs. pumpkin seeds to garnish
- 3/4 tsp. baking soda
- 2 sprigs rosemary chopped finely
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees celsius and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl except the pepitas. Transfer mix in to loaf tin.
- Top with pepitas, pressing down slightly.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a firm crust forms on top and a skewer comes out clean.
- Let cool on a cooling rack for at least an hour.
- Serve with slices of avocado and store the loaf in an airtight container in the fridge once cooled.
- We think you could swap the psyllium for chia seeds!